Children and women play a significant role in society and we very well know that children are the greatest blessings to families and they are the new hope for the later generation. Tamil Nadu Government provides various health schemes to pregnant women and takes care of their health.
They have launched an official website known to be PICME for Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation as well as for pregnancy. It is for Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. Pregnant ladies can register themselves on this portal through the official website: https://picme.tn.gov.in/ from the early ages of pregnancy until the time they get the final birth certificate of their child.
People who register themselves on this portal will be allotted an RCH ID of 12 digits using which the health department can track all the aspects of pregnancy.
Why PICME Login is important?
PICME portal is deployed by the Tamil Nadu government through this expectant mothers can register themselves in hospitals, Health care centers, and primary health care centers. There is one more option available using which expectant mothers can also contact nearby nurses or Anganwadi center workers.
By registering themselves pregnant ladies are just a click away from any kind of medical aid. Local nurses will also monitor the mothers during the ante-natal stage. If a mother has a PICME registration then it would be quite easy for them to get their childbirth certificate too.
Tamil Nadu government provides beneficiaries of around 18000 Rs to every pregnant registered lady that is divided into installments depending on the stages of pregnancy
- The first amount 2000 rs is paid to the pregnant ladies before 12 weeks of pregnancy
- The second Installment is of 2000 Rs that is paid on the 3rd month of pregnancy.
- After the 4th month of pregnancy, their installment is generated and is depends upon the GO.
- The fourth installment of 2000 rs is given after the 4 months of pregnancy.
- The fifth installment of 4000 Rs is given to the ladies after delivery.
- Pregnant ladies are required to deliver the baby in government hospitals then only they can enjoy these benefits.
- Once the child is vaccinated the government release the sixth installment.
- The last and final installment is given after the final measles-Rubella vaccine.
Full-Form: Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation
Authority: Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Government.
Mission: NHM – National Health Mission
You will be now able to see the new Login page as the old portal has been now changed to the new one. You are required to open the PICME Login portal and then what you are required to do is:
How to have PICME Login?
1: Visit the official website
First of all you are required to open the official website i.e picme.tn.gov.in. In picme.tn.gov.in login page check out the login form.
2: Login form
Now in the second step, you are required to search for the login form but make sure that you should be already registered in the portal then only you will be able to log in.
3: Enter Login Id
Once you have the Login form in front of you the next step is to fill out your login id.
4: Enter Password and Captcha
Once you are done entering your user the second step is to provide the password that you have chosen while the registration process. Once you are done with the user id and password then fill out the captcha code.
5: Click submit button
Once you have filled out all details cross verify them and press the submit button.
How to have PICME Registration?
• First of all you are required to visit the official website ie https://picme.tn.gov.in/
• You will find “Pre-registration option” on the right-hand side of the website, click on that
• You are now required to fill up the form with all details like the pregnant lady’s name, Building/Flat number, street number, and other details.
• You are now required to select the District and Administrative in the given fields and you are required to enter the pin code.
• You are now required to enter the time that suits you best to visit VHN (Village Health Nurse)
• Once you are done with everything then provide from email id and phone number and be required to generate an OTP.
• Enter the OTP that you have received and click on the save button
You will receive 12 digit RCH ID number after your registration process is complete.